RE: Remote Access

From: Frederic Baert Cen-IT (Frederic.Baert@Bournemouth.gov.uk)
Date: 08/20/02

From: Frederic Baert Cen-IT <Frederic.Baert@Bournemouth.gov.uk>
To: "'rschlitzohr@netscape.net'" <rschlitzohr@netscape.net>, security-basics@securityfocus.com
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 09:50:08 +0100

Guess you are talking about RSA secure ID
http://www.rsasecurity.com/products/securid/datasheets/SID_DS_0702.pdf
http://www.rsasecurity.com/products/securid/
I am not plugging RSA here as there are other manufacture out there.

Do a search on google for secure auth, token smartcards etc.

my 10 pennies