Remote Access

From: ralph (rschlitzohr@netscape.net)
Date: 08/19/02

Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 07:23:14 -0400
From: rschlitzohr@netscape.net (ralph)
To: security-basics@securityfocus.com

Hello

I'm looking for a more secure way for Remote Access - just UserID/Password is really weaky.
I think I read somewhere that there is a product which uses on the clientside a 'look like creditcard' which shows on its display the every minute changing response. On the serverside the challange will be generated and showed for each configured client.
Someone knows this product or can recommend other possibilities?

Thanks
Ralph

  • Re: Remote Access
    ... > I'm looking for a more secure way for Remote Access - just UserID/Password is really weaky. ... > Someone knows this product or can recommend other possibilities? ... This produkt is called SecurID and is developed by RSA: ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Remote Access
    ... > I'm looking for a more secure way for Remote Access - just UserID/Password is really weaky. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Modem Detection
    ... > I have an odd problem with a Windows 2000 server. ... > remote access. ... The easiest solution is to buy a modem that is recommended for your hardware ... If you have a dell go to dell.com and see what they recommend. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: Modem Detection
    ... > I have an odd problem with a Windows 2000 server. ... > remote access. ... The easiest solution is to buy a modem that is recommended for your hardware ... If you have a dell go to dell.com and see what they recommend. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.applications)
  • Re: Modem Detection
    ... > I have an odd problem with a Windows 2000 server. ... > remote access. ... The easiest solution is to buy a modem that is recommended for your hardware ... If you have a dell go to dell.com and see what they recommend. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.setup)