Re: Email Server

From: Chris (brahma@mendolink.com)
Date: 08/19/02

From: "Chris" <brahma@mendolink.com>
To: "Phil" <phil@cyberraum.de>, "Eder L. Marques" <ederm@gruposecrel.com.br>, <security-basics@securityfocus.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 03:42:16 -0700

I second the qmail recommendation! I just moved my network over to it and
love it. If you want to install the whole package try using qinstall. Pick
it up at http://obua.org/. Not much docs on qinstall it's self, as long as
you have all the deps your good to go. That was THE only problem I had with
getting qmail, vpopmail and sqwebmail up and running beautifully. And the
docs for qmail and vpopmail and sqwebmail are great!