Re: helloFrom: email@example.com
- Previous message: Corking, David: "RE: Cybercafe LAN security"
- In reply to: morpheous: "hello"
- Next in thread: Remington Winters: "Re: hello"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 12:09:23 +0200 From: firstname.lastname@example.org To: morpheous <email@example.com>
You have to enable a syn flooding protection. If you have linux,
recompile your kernel with the syncookie support and follow the
information in the kernel help file.
If you use things like Cisco routers, you have to configure your ACL
with appropriate clauses. Sorry but i don't have them in memory. I nknow
you have the poddiblity to set threshold and so on...
I f you are under windows, i guess a good firewall suite should protect
On Fri, Aug 09, 2002 at 02:08:43PM, morpheous wrote:
> i`m beeing flooded with syn packets, is anything i can do?
---end quoted text---
- application/pgp-signature attachment: stored