Re: Hacking classes?

From: Talisker (
Date: 08/09/02

From: "Talisker" <>
To: "Johannes Ullrich" <>, "Derrenbacker, L. Jonathan" <>, <>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 19:58:17 +0100

I put a list together of all the ethical hacking courses I could find last
year, it's slightly out of date but still pretty much there,
If you do know of any more please let me know and I'll put them on the site.
I've heard good things about the Defcom and the Foundstone courses, but they
are all pretty similar, get Hacking Exposed and do a bit of research on a
private LAN, the heartache in getting all the syntax / exploits etc working
will pay dividends over the courses, though there is some value added from
the experience of the instructors

take care