Sidewinder firewalls

From: Calhoun, Heath (
Date: 08/08/02

From: "Calhoun, Heath" <>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 12:12:26 -0500

Does anyone know of any sites with good documentation on Sidewinder
firewalls? Their web site has some on the vpn, but
that's about it.

Heath Calhoun

Relevant Pages

  • Re: VPN Setup
    ... > Can anyone point me out to some web site or documents how to implement VPN ... >to access the server and the network remotely to access files. ... Great book that just came out: "Cisco PIX Firewalls Configure, ...
  • Re: how to email from public wireless network?
    ... We have pop3 email using Outlook 2002. ... How to find out if I can connect vpn to company web site host? ...
  • Hosting a Web site and VPN
    ... I have never set up my own Web site to host simple office information or set ... up a VPN for my Server 2003. ... I have two servers and one will be hosting the Web site or used as a VPN ...
  • Re: Disabling VPN Firewall When VPN Is Not Running
    ... I have had a look on their web site for similar issues, but frankly, my level ... Up a Small Wireless Home Network" within "Windows XP Networking and the Web". ... it was at the expense of having to uninstall my VPN ...