Bandwidth Restriction

From: many Lists.. (many_lists@yahoo.com)
Date: 08/03/02

Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 23:03:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: "many Lists.." <many_lists@yahoo.com>
To: security-basics@securityfocus.com

I want to limit bandwidth of my staff.
I know that i can do that by either router or a
firewall.
could anyone give me hint on how to do it on router
and how on firewall?
this is the scene

192.168.1.5 = staff ip
192.168.1.1 = server or router ip for lan
195.x.x.x = router's wan ip or servers ppp ip.

thanks in advance

http://health.yahoo.com

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Bandwidth Restriction
    ... > I want to limit bandwidth of my staff. ... > could anyone give me hint on how to do it on router ... > and how on firewall? ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: [fw-wiz] PIX 500 as ROUTER ONLY
    ... >> router between subnets. ... this so features that a real router might have will ... Is this a case of needing to use existing equipment, or is the firewall ... Protect your identity with Yahoo! ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)
  • RE: Bandwidth Restriction
    ... The firewall has to support dynamic window sizing or some other form of ... "packet shaping". ... could anyone give me hint on how to do it on router ... Do You Yahoo!? ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • SNMP should be allowed to run in DMZ?
    ... firewall to a syslog server located in a special DMZ ... The SNMP precess on Cisco router is protected by ... Send FREE Valentine eCards with Yahoo! ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: DMZ - 2 firewalls, or 1 firewall + 1 router
    ... firewall + 1 router is a technique, ... Using the 2 firewall setup is usually ... Do You Yahoo!? ...
    (Security-Basics)