Re: msn messenger protocol

From: Jeff Craig (craig@cs.montana.edu)
Date: 07/21/02

Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 15:43:29 -0700
From: Jeff Craig <craig@cs.montana.edu>
To: KoRe MeLtDoWn <koremeltdown@hotmail.com>

KoRe MeLtDoWn wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone could refer me to any texts; or websites which
> would allow me to learn the protocol the latest version is running on in
> order for me to make a version for my company.

There are several Open Source projects that work with the MSN Messenger
Protocol. Everybuddy <http://www.everybuddy.org/> has one of the best
Messenger implementations. For more examples do a search on
http://freshmeat.net/ for MSN, and it should turn up plenty of examples
of Open Source projects whose code you can study to fulfill your needs.

--
Jeff Craig