Re: msn messenger protocol

From: Jeff Craig (
Date: 07/21/02

Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 15:43:29 -0700
From: Jeff Craig <>
To: KoRe MeLtDoWn <>

KoRe MeLtDoWn wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone could refer me to any texts; or websites which
> would allow me to learn the protocol the latest version is running on in
> order for me to make a version for my company.
There are several Open Source projects that work with the MSN Messenger
Protocol. Everybuddy <> has one of the best
Messenger implementations. For more examples do a search on for MSN, and it should turn up plenty of examples
of Open Source projects whose code you can study to fulfill your needs.

Jeff Craig
Companions, the creator seeketh, not corpses--and not herds or believers
either.  Fellow-creators the creator seeketh--those who grave new values
on new tables.
-- Niechtze, "Thus Spake Zarathustra"