Re: IPC$ blocking

From: Bertaux Florian (
Date: 06/27/02

From: "Bertaux Florian" <>
To: "Demitel" <>, <>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 08:02:02 +0200

for blocking IPC$
A. Open Regedit
B. Connect to the following:
C. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE--System--CurrentControlSet--Control--Lsa-->restrictanonymous
D. Change the "Value Data" from 0 to 1. It should say 0x00000001(1)
E. That will disable remote logon to a null IPC$
F. Always have a complicated administrator password with Windows2000 or any other OS
G. Install a firewall.

and block acces netbios 139