RE: don't deserve to be hacked?

From: Jay Woody (jay_woody@tnb.com)
Date: 06/19/02

Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 07:13:13 -0500
From: "Jay Woody" <jay_woody@tnb.com>
To: <security-basics@securityfocus.com>

You guys trip me out. Go to Yahoo and put in "Richard Clarke" + coffee. You can watch the speech in it's entirety. Sometimes the simplest things . . .

JayW

>>> "Jay D. Dyson" <jdyson@treachery.net> 06/17/02 06:57PM >>>

Relevant Pages

  • RE: dont deserve to be hacked?
  • RE: dont deserve to be hacked?
    ... don't deserve to be hacked? ... Hash: SHA1 ... > I cant find the quote mentioned below on Zdnet's site can someone please ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: dont deserve to be hacked?
    ... > Hash: SHA1 ... >> I cant find the quote mentioned below on Zdnet's site can someone please ... Senior System Administrator - Web Infrastructure & Security ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: dont deserve to be hacked?
    ... the RSA Data Security Conference 2002 ... Hash: SHA1 ... > I cant find the quote mentioned below on Zdnet's site can someone please ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Chinas plan for Tibetan cultural genocide..