RE: don't deserve to be hacked?

From: Prentis Brooks (prentis@aol.net)
Date: 06/19/02

Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 20:19:38 -0400 (EDT)
From: Prentis Brooks <prentis@aol.net>
To: "Jay D. Dyson" <jdyson@treachery.net>

Here is the reference:

http://zdnet.com.com/2100-1105-840476.html

On Mon, 17 Jun 2002, Jay D. Dyson wrote:

--
Prentis Brooks	| prentis@aol.net | 703-265-0914 | AIM: PrentisBrooks
Senior System Administrator - Web Infrastructure & Security

A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked. - the old code of Bowen, last of the dragonslayers

Relevant Pages

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] mac trojan in-the-wild
  • Re: i bought a walmart cheapie
    ... |: Hash: SHA1 ... Trick question - Microsoft advice is to disable scripting as of last ... My understanding is the Security Programme Manager at the MS Security ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: i bought a walmart cheapie
    ... |: Hash: SHA1 ... Trick question - Microsoft advice is to disable scripting as of last ... My understanding is the Security Programme Manager at the MS Security ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: i bought a walmart cheapie
    ... |: Hash: SHA1 ... Trick question - Microsoft advice is to disable scripting as of last ... My understanding is the Security Programme Manager at the MS Security ...
    (alt.os.linux)