Re: don't deserve to be hacked?

From: lists@c2ds.com
Date: 06/19/02

Date: 19 Jun 2002 00:20:41 -0000
From: <lists@c2ds.com>
To: security-basics@securityfocus.com

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) In-Reply-To: <003b01c2161a$418e97e0$d100a8c0@rexwireceajv0n>

Is this what you're after?

http://news.zdnet.co.uk/story/0,,t269-s2104682,00.html

Dave

>I cant find the quote mentioned below on Zdnet's site can someone please
>point me to the article. I would like to read the whole article.
>
>> (ZDNET) - "If you spend more on coffee than you spend on IT security,
>> then you will be hacked. What's more, you deserve to be hacked." -
>Richard Clarke,
>> special adviser to the president on cyberspace security.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Sanjay

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Pinball Greetings from Cabos, Mexico
    ... yesterday just in front of the show storm that hit the upper mid west. ... The only down side here is the internet is a bit slow and I cant ... I can play if I need a fix. ... Dave it missed most of wisconsin. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: placement of paypal on website
    ... I'll settle for calling me David instead of Dave. ... bottons on my website i am building on microsoft publisher 2007. ... up with the HTLM, im copying that and then pasting it where? ... I cant seem to paste it ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)
  • Re: Anyone making money on Sirius?
    ... HR20's that Dave gave me and I cant get it to work at all. ... that there is a software realease that makes it work. ... I almost forgot that this was the harsh ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: Stratford not safe?
    ... Following up to Jack Campin - bogus address ... not a huge amount, Dave just went off on one at the mention of them. ... cant say they do much for the south bank, I dont know if they also do ...
    (rec.travel.europe)
  • Re: XP wont boot up just get blue screen with message