Re: Need Help Securing XP

From: Dan Van Derveer (cyberkni@cyberkni.net)
Date: 05/28/02

From: "Dan Van Derveer" <cyberkni@cyberkni.net>
To: "Matt" <btc1@alltel.net>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 14:05:57 -0400

I would STRONGLY recommend getting you hands on a final release of
XP(corporate edition is nice since it does not require activation) since
then you will have the capability to download the latest patches from MS
update. I doubt MS wants people running release candidates since they are
always buggy and insecure.

Dan