RE: badnwidth monitor

From: Munkhbayar.B (munkhbayar@mobicom.mn)
Date: 05/23/02

From: "Munkhbayar.B" <munkhbayar@mobicom.mn>
To: "Jesse Morgan" <jmorgan@design-plus.com>, <security-basics@securityfocus.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 10:13:54 +0900

Hi there!

First of all you'll need to install and deploy some Proxy server on Linux.
(exam: http://www.ipcop.org/
,http://shorewall.net/,http://www.escalix.com/freepage/doggerdog/freesco/,
http://www.fwbuilder.org/,
http://lrp.steinkuehler.net/DiskImages/Which14Me.htm,
http://www.kyb.uni-stuttgart.de/boris/software.shtml,
http://www.astaro.com/, Mandrake SNF
http://www.mandrakesoft.com/toprint/en-72SNF-sheet.pdf, )

And use some trafic shaping ware. We use iptraf here.

Or plug HUB on last connection to the router and Sniff that HUB (exam: NAI's
Sniffer). It'll do the trick.

Relevant Pages

  • RE: badnwidth monitor
    ... type, but frankly, my DSL connection at home is more responsive. ... I want to find out where the bandwidth is going. ... securiy hole and they're hosting an warez site off of us:/ ... - Jesse the Intern ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: Windows Mobile 5.0 Sync Problem
    ... The proxy server you have specified is incompatible with your device. ... Specify the correct proxy server in your connection configuration. ... This issue can be caused by an incorrect setting in ActiveSync. ... ISA firewall client picks up the ActiveSync connection requests and sends ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Windows Mobile 5.0 Sync Problem
    ... The proxy server you have specified is incompatible with your device. ... Specify the correct proxy server in your connection configuration. ... This issue can be caused by an incorrect setting in ActiveSync. ... ISA firewall client picks up the ActiveSync connection requests and sends ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Software(s) Wont Recognize Internet Connection
    ... Run AVG Control Center ... This dialog allows you to select the connection type to be used. ... Here you can enter proxy server settings for Internet access. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Connecting to the internet using ActivSync Pass through
    ... I am surfing from home. ... i have a 512 kps broadband connection. ... Do you need to use a proxy server for your desktop's browser ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync)