RE: Biometrics used for Authentication

From: Dilan Walgampaya (Dilan@dpmce.com)
Date: 05/22/02

From: Dilan Walgampaya <Dilan@dpmce.com>
To: Security-Basics List <security-basics@securityfocus.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 09:29:55 +0600

Hi Abrahim,
        You might want to look at Netnannys BioPassword developers tools.
Though not as advanced as a biomatrics reading device, this could add a bit
more challange to the authentication scheme. Take note I have only tried the
demo version and the results are "impressing"

        Has anyone done any serious work with these tools.
Dilan