Re: Sysadmins and Security Patches

From: Stephen Zeigler (SZeigle@smud.org)
Date: 05/21/02

From: Stephen Zeigler <SZeigle@smud.org>
To: security-basics@securityfocus.com
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 17:20:07 -0700

Thanks to all who responded. I appreciate all the input. Given the
expect their sysadmins to stay on top of all patches while the security
folks play more of an advisory role and a technical go to when needed. The
benefits of this arrangment should far out-weigh the grumbling that may
come. Thanks again.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Humans as apes on Wikipedia
    ... Bill Snyder wrote: ... By now it should surely be evident that I am aware of a ... Plus which, to r.a.sf.w only cuz I effectively can't post to t.o, note that ... From the responses to him, ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: OT: The stupidiest thing ever
    ... Actually some people obviously gave a shit as is evident by the initial ... responses I got. ... attention that's why you trolled this post. ...
    (uk.adverts.computer)