Re: Encrypting e-mail

From: Van Kham CHIEM (vk@digitalsurf.net)
Date: 05/20/02

From: "Van Kham CHIEM" <vk@digitalsurf.net>
To: <security-basics@security-focus.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 15:33:23 +0200

You can use PGP or S/Mime if your e-mail clients are Outlook express or
Outlook 2000.

For PGP, just check http://www.pgpi.com for me information and downloads.

For S/Mime, you will need a personal certificate that you can get a FREE
personal certificate from Thawte
(http://www.thawte.com/getinfo/products/personal/contents.html).

I hope it can help.

VK