Re: looking for smtp proxy

From: Naren T (naren@swiftech.net.sg)
Date: 05/17/02

From: "Naren T" <naren@swiftech.net.sg>
To: "Ben Zino" <ben_zino_2000@hotmail.com>, <security-basics@security-focus.com>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 09:15:08 +0800

Hi,

I would go for Watchguard, with it's SMTP proxy service .. where additional
controls can be enforced ... (http://www.watchguard.com)

Cheap ? Guess it is value for money with a lot more to offer than what
others offer ..

Other alternate would be to use a Sendmail on Linux as a relay server ...
or get your ISP to be the Mail relay .. and enforce ETRN for mail .. (if
your mail server supports it !!!)

Naren
Singapore