RE: User Log off

From: Holger Schaal (schaal@uni-mainz.de)
Date: 05/15/02

Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 09:43:46 +0200
From: "Holger Schaal" <schaal@uni-mainz.de>
To: <security-basics@securityfocus.com>

Hi Tim,

there is a screensaver in the windows 2000 resource kit, called winexit
- with this "screensaver" users are automatically logged off after a
certain amount of time of inactivity. The configuration settings are
stored in the HKCU part of the registry - and can be set with group
policies.

Greetings

Holger

--
schaal@Uni-Mainz.DE            |  Johannes Gutenberg-Universitaet Mainz
System Administration Windows  |         Zentrum fuer Datenverarbeitung