Re: Webservers

From: marcel@gtn.com
Date: 05/14/02

Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 12:32:54 +0200
From: marcel@gtn.com
To: security-basics@securityfocus.com

Look for Comanche
http://www.covalent.net/projects/comanche/downloads/
or Webmin
http://www.webmin.com/
for example.

Cheers.

--On Montag, 13. Mai 2002 00:19 -0500 Peter Thoenen <pthoenen@uwm.edu>

--
Marcel Hicking
VIA NET.WORKS Deutschland GmbH

Phone: +49 203-3093 100, Fax:+49 203-3093 112 e-mail: m.hicking@vianetworks.de http://www.vianetworks.de/

Alle Angebote sind unverbindlich. Es gelten unsere Allgemeinen Geschaeftsbedingungen

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Webservers
    ... Depends how you define easy to administer:) ... ... to do all configuration options and server directives out of a single ... There are are some GUI apache configuration tools ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: NT/2000 vs Unix based Web Servers
    ... the choice of web server platform borders on religious hysteria. ... In the case of IIS vs. ... Apache, which is the most common comparison made, each one has a lot to ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Apache vs IIS
    ... Windows Server not on my Linux Server so there for I would chose IIS. ... Not that Apache is bad but ASP.NET is far easier and faster to create good web forms in. ... PHP on a IIS server is rather easy to run once you install PHP on a PC but if you only use PHP why not use Apache for Windows. ...
    (alt.php)
  • RE: NT/2000 vs Unix based Web Servers
    ... >> database that can be accessed via ADO and/or ODBC. ... Apache can do the same thing, ... > bad driver Windows crashes or IIS freezes. ... >> lot of support resources which are all easy to find and in a central ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Apache vs IIS
    ... Windows Server not on my Linux Server so there for I would chose ... Not that Apache is bad but ASP.NET is far easier and faster to ... IIS is designed for ASP, ... Apache running on a Linux server. ...
    (alt.php)