Re: Downloading SamSpade

From: shawn merdinger (dinger@gslis.utexas.edu)
Date: 05/10/02

Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 11:48:26 -0500 (CDT)
From: shawn merdinger <dinger@gslis.utexas.edu>
To: <security@fastmail.fm>

It's mirrored. check out http://www.tucows.com/preview/195088.html

-scm

On 9 May 2002 security@fastmail.fm wrote:

> I wanted to download SamSpade from their website. Their
> website is down since last several days. Does anyone have
> any idea of any other place I can get it. Moreover please
> recommend any similar tools. I want to trace someone using
> proxy servers and would like to check the logs of proxy
> server. The proxy server is located overseas.
> regards
> Leo

Relevant Pages

  • Re: newbie question about firewalls and proxys
    ... this clears some of my confusion about proxy servers. ... With the DNS problems, you think the problem might lie with my provider? ... >> router is a firewall. ... >> a lot of places I can't see my website, ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Downloading SamSpade
    ... > I wanted to download SamSpade from their website. ... > proxy servers and would like to check the logs of proxy ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Downloading SamSpade
    ... ('binary' encoding is not supported, ... I wanted to download SamSpade from their website. ... proxy servers and would like to check the logs of proxy ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Downloading SamSpade
    ... Qv6 ... > I wanted to download SamSpade from their website. ... > proxy servers and would like to check the logs of proxy ...
    (Security-Basics)