Low budget VPN?????

From: Joe McCray (joemccray@hardestworkingmanonline.com)
Date: 05/08/02

Date: Tue,  7 May 2002 22:57:01 -0600
From: "Joe McCray" <joemccray@hardestworkingmanonline.com>
To: <security-basics@securityfocus.com>

Other then pushing a GUI over SSH (which I'm considering), what
would be a low or no cost VPN solution for me to log into my home
network (Windows based so I can connect to MS Terminal Server).

Joe McCray
CCNA, Windows 2000 MCSE
A+, Network+, Linux+
www.hardestworkingmanonline.com

Sent via hardestworkingmanonline.com

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Low budget VPN?????
    ... > would be a low or no cost VPN solution for me to log into my home ... > network (Windows based so I can connect to MS Terminal Server). ... tunneling or an SSH tunnel will do the trick.. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: Low budget VPN?????
    ... Subject: Low budget VPN????? ... Other then pushing a GUI over SSH, ... would be a low or no cost VPN solution for me to log into my home ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: Low budget VPN?????
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Secure file sharing without OS X server?
    ... So I poked the GUI a bit - Finder, cmd-K, hit `Browse' in the `Connect ... to server' window, open the required server in the network browser, and ... them says `Allow secure connections using ssh'. ... `Can't make a secure connection to server ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: putty x11 forwarding
    ... ssh with cygwin command line ssh -X ... backspace works fine in the gui program ... fire up the GUI installer ...
    (comp.security.ssh)