RE: Security Documentation related to Banking

From: David Cullen (davidcullen@rogers.com)
Date: 05/06/02

From: "David Cullen" <davidcullen@rogers.com>
To: "Sumit Dhar" <dhar@dexponet.com>, <security-basics@securityfocus.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 14:42:06 -0400

David

davidcullen@rogers.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Sumit Dhar [mailto:dhar@dexponet.com]
Sent: May 4, 2002 6:15 AM
To: security-basics@securityfocus.com
Subject: Security Documentation related to Banking

Hi,

Would anyone be aware of any security related documentation connected to

        1. Banking
        2. ATM (Teller Machines) Security

The areas that I would really like to explore are:

        a. Cryptography in ATM networks, key management and hardware locks
        b. Any banking security related documentation.

I would prefer some kind of online documentation, white papers on these
topics.

With Regards,
Manager, Research and Product Development,
SLMsoft.com

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Spyware and RISC OS? Surely not?
    ... temporarily disabled your access to Personal Internet Banking ... I'm much touched by their concern for my security; ... spyware has never been found on RISC OS; am I wrong in thinking this? ... would be your legal rights to take action against the bank and recover ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.misc)
  • While the expansion of Cambodias banking sector may expose it to more security threats, industry off
    ... As Cambodia begins to embrace the benefits of internet banking and hi- ... security threats, industry officials remain confident that security ... information technology manager. ...
    (soc.culture.cambodia)
  • Re: Online banking security measures
    ... I have been using PC banking with HSBC for a Very Long Time. ... Does anyrat have experience of any of these additional bits of security ... The device identifies you by your knowledge of your card's PIN and then creates a number using an algorithm which combines the number you get from the bank and the serial number of your personal device. ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)
  • Re: Opera Browser
    ... > For all the hype about online banking having security holes. ... to the bank web site and their fake sites actually link to the real bank's ... currently have my account. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Opera Browser
    ... > For all the hype about online banking having security holes. ... to the bank web site and their fake sites actually link to the real bank's ... currently have my account. ...
    (alt.computer.security)