Re: Secure FTP Server

From: s.eVershAde (bane@blissett.net)
Date: 05/03/02

From: "s.eVershAde" <bane@blissett.net>
To: "Stephane Auger" <stephane.auger@abovesecurity.com>, <security-basics@securityfocus.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 18:25:28 -0400

How much are you wanting to spend? At any rate, I would give WarFTPd Daemon
a whirl -- it's the one I use, and I personally haven't had any security
problems with it. It's kind of hard to find, as last I checked (I think
we're around version 1.7 on it now) it was downloadable only from a slow
pipe in Poland.

If you're interested in trying it out, give me a shout and I can help you
grab it.

b.