Re: HTTPS Question

From: Kenzo (kenzo_chin@hotmail.com)
Date: 04/11/02

From: "Kenzo" <kenzo_chin@hotmail.com>
To: "Chip Upsal" <chip.upsal@biosgroup.com>, <acoston@csc.com>, <security-basics@securityfocus.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 14:32:43 -0500

IF you really want to block people from going to certain sites. You can get
a program to block the web pages. We use surfcontrol to limit internet
access and set up rules. You can pretty much control who you want to have
access and where and at what time. It's cool to lock up people's internet
access when they piss you off. It's the only program that I know of. I'm
sure that there are others, but this is the one that I use and it's ok.
Kind of pricy though.