Re: Other side of the coin

From: Remington Winters (fyreguy@rivetgeek.com)
Date: 04/04/02

From: "Remington Winters" <fyreguy@rivetgeek.com>
To: <security-basics@securityfocus.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 13:37:33 -0800

The happy hacker series is not worth your time. Its run by a self
proclaiming "Hacking god" with illusions of grandeur. Honestly, I know it
sounds cheesy, but for resources, try "hacking exposed" by foundstone. And
for culture, go pick up a copy of 2600 magazine and look in the back for
meetings in your area.