RE: Info on udp/475

From: Douglas Gullett (dougg03@comcast.net)
Date: 04/05/02

Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 00:34:37 -0500
From: Douglas Gullett <dougg03@comcast.net>
To: PT-Sheik Abdulla <Sheik@pt.com.sg>

I think port numbers are a little bit like the way people can buy a star to
name. :-) http://www.iana.org/assignments/port-numbers states that the
IANA assigned port# 475 to Ed Kress. If the e-mail is valid, you can write
him and ask him for a definition of tcpnethaspsrv. His e-mail is listed as
eskress@thinknet.com

Douglas Gullett, CCNA, CCDA, CCNP