RE: Physical Access Control

From: Nina V. Levitin (Nina.Levitin@integtech.com)
Date: 03/29/02

Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 13:46:21 -0800
From: "Nina V. Levitin" <Nina.Levitin@integtech.com>
To: "James Kelty" <jamesk@ashlandagency.com>, <security-basics@securityfocus.com>

Seimen's makes a mouse that uses finger print identification. There is a program that use the mouse and does network and application sign on. I have tested it in a lab but do not user it. Pretty cool toys but I have no idea how well it works on a day to day basis.

So check out Seimen's website for their biometric mouse. It should get you started.

-Kit