Re: Disk Wiping Utilities

From: Bailey Kong (bailey@tgpsolutions.com)
Date: 03/29/02

From: "Bailey Kong" <bailey@tgpsolutions.com>
To: "John Daniele" <johnd@tsintel.com>, "Bassam ALHUSSEIN" <bhussein@scs-net.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 21:37:57 -0800

if indeed there is topsecret data on the hard drive, i personally wouldn't
even risk trying to erase the HD, i would simply open it up and throw all of
it in the campfire the next time i go camping or make a special trip. sure
its another $100 for a new HD depending on size, but confidenciality is far
more important

my two cents

Bailey