RE: Firewall Server

From: brian_carpio@csgsystems.com
Date: 03/26/02

Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 13:10:14 -0700 (MST)
From: brian_carpio@csgsystems.com
To: "Hornat, Charles" <Charles_Hornat@standardandpoors.com>

Ipfilter on Solaris also, it's open source and freeware.

Sun also has a firewall product.

--------------
Brian Carpio
CSG Systems Inc.
Open Systems Unix System Admin

x3317
--------------

On Mon, 25 Mar 2002, Hornat, Charles wrote:

> Checkpoint on Solaris

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Checkpoint FW1 failover requirements?
    ... > an Enterprise license for unlimited users. ... > I am looking to set up another identical Solaris box running Checkpoint to ... Is this functionality built in to the NG firewall software ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • routed on firewall
    ... We have a Checkpoint firewall running on a Solaris 2.6 box. ... by Solaris to learn the RIP routes from the outside interface and propagate ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: AFS & ntsvcfg
    ... >> Windows XP kriegt man die Firewall gleich mit dazu. ... Offene Ports, keine Recommended-Cluster mehr, keine ... > Bei Solaris 10 wird meines Wissens ipf mit ausgeliefert, ... Next by Date: ...
    (de.comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Socket problem -- response slow for host with domain (on SunOS 5.8)
    ... >> There is a firewall, but its the same for the windows machine too, so why ... > How many firewalls, if it's the same as for Windows as it is for Solaris, ... > Use nslookup to get the DNS entry for a hostname directly from your DNS ... If you don't get a proper response use snoop to listen to ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: ALL-SYSTEMS.MCAST.NET
    ... the destination is my actual firewall machine, ... Uninstall Microsoft Windows ... Solaris starts up a router discovery daemon by ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)