Re: cryptography

From: Sumit Dhar (dhar_sumit@yahoo.com)
Date: 03/26/02

Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 11:00:56 -0500 (EST)
From: Sumit Dhar <dhar_sumit@yahoo.com>
To: davie elliott <desoftware@yahoo.com>

Thus Spake davie elliott on Mar 23 :

> P.S. someone posted a couple of sites a while back on
> cryptography, but I had to format before I got chance
> to view them. I would e greatful if that person could
> repost them.

You are right... someone did post them sometime back.. Here are the
sites again:

http://munitions.vipul.net/documents/appliedcrypto.zip

This gives you a zip of Applied Crypto.

You might also want to check out another book titled "Handbook of
Applied Crypto" which is pretty good to. it is available at:

http://www.cacr.math.uwaterloo.ca/hac/

I guess that should give you a good starting point.

Hope this helps..

Regards
Manager, Business Development and Products,
SLMsoft.com

--
Key fingerprint = 1C7E AACF 1EFC 1592 F18F  5121 AB9E 9995 E45B 7464

"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends." [Gandalf in LOTR]

Relevant Pages