cryptography

From: davie elliott (desoftware@yahoo.com)
Date: 03/23/02

Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 00:31:48 +0000 (GMT)
From: davie elliott <desoftware@yahoo.com>
To: security-basics@securityfocus.com

I was wondering if I could get a little information
please.

I have to do a huge program at the end of my course
and I was thinking about making a bank program. I
would like to make it as realistic as possible, so I
have had a look at some encryption algorithms.
However, one of my lecturers has told me that there is
more to encrytion than just one algorithm. I was
wondering if anyone can give me a few sites or point
me in the right direction so that I can reaserch into
encrytpion deeper.

Thank you

P.S. someone posted a couple of sites a while back on
cryptography, but I had to format before I got chance
to view them. I would e greatful if that person could
repost them.

http://uk.my.yahoo.com