PGP for XP

From: [C] Teodorski, Chris (cteodorski@ppg.com)
Date: 03/18/02

From: "[C] Teodorski, Chris" <cteodorski@ppg.com>
To: security-basics@securityfocus.com
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 15:50:33 -0500

From what I understand there is no PGP that currently works with Windows XP, is this correct?

Chris Teodorski
LAN Services
PPG Industries, Inc.
cteodorski@ppg.com
(412) 434-1658

"In regione caecorum rex est luscus."
[In the country of the blind the one-eyed man is king.]
                       --- Erasmus, Adagia

Relevant Pages

  • XP Automatic Update
    ... "In regione caecorum rex est luscus." ... [In the country of the blind the one-eyed man is king.] ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Bluetooth GPRS and dial-up Internet config
    ... UK dial-up accounts to work whichever country I'm in. ... I notice that within the "Modem" tab of the dial-up settings ... Many MacOSX dialogue windows have poorly labelled ... but MacOSX Help rarely says anything more than ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: kmdf1394 sample on German XP SP2 - Need Help
    ... Mr. Kjelgaard, I'm planning to read all three of your articles, but just ... Microsoft is selling Windows in the end user's country, ...
  • Re: Win32 Content aat the Conference?
    ... country (government office). ... I then glanced at his workstation, windows 98, running ... are second hand from the US mostly. ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Franks Ignorant Statement of the Day
    ... Spain is the ninth richest country in the world and would be rated eighth if Italy didn't count its submerged economy. ... Computerworld - Microsoft's Windows ran to stay in place last month as Window 7's market share gains made up for the largest-ever declines in Windows XP and Vista, data released today by Web metrics firm Net Applications showed. ...