Date: 03/15/02

Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 21:32:48 EST

i would like to get information about using proxys with internet explorer. it

seems that everytime i try to use a proxy my ip keeps coming up not the proxy

i have tried everything is therer any advice you can give me or point me in
the right direction.. thanks for your time

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Async DIME call seem to drop randomly
    ... create the proxy into the loop so everytime it's a new instance. ... >> I realized that when multiple async calls are made to the server in a ...
  • Proxy Desktop hangs up
    ... Everytime I try to shut down, I'm informed that the Proxy ... Desktop is not responding and I have to kill it before I ...
  • Re: Workaround for error code 80072EFD download critical updates failed
    ... Explorer on clients that have proxy servers, and must be set directly at the ... Open a single Internet Explorer browser and check proxy settings. ... Remember the name and port of this proxy server. ... Enter "Windows Update" in the Name field, ...
    ... I understand that you want to disable access to Internet Explorer to some ... wish to limit internet access for or edit an existing group policy object. ... Enter a non existent Proxy address and disable changing the proxy address. ... Maintenance -> Proxy settings -> Enter an invalid IP address as the address ...
  • XP Pro Proxy Settings
    ... >I have server 2003 running ISA. ... My question is on proxy ... >within Internet Explorer. ... Is there a way for the proxy settings ...