RE: Report Software

From: leon (leon@inyc.com)
Date: 03/14/02

From: "leon" <leon@inyc.com>
To: 'Mário Gerson Miranda Magno Júnior' <magnoj@pta.com.br>, "'Security Focus'" <security-basics@securityfocus.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 13:03:40 -0500

Just read an article on this morning.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/cn/20020314/tc_cn/schoo
ls_declare_file_swapping_truce&cid=70

Link might wrap.

Snip from article
"Tolerance of file swapping on campus is partly attributed to the
emergence of efficient management tools for network traffic, which
could conceivably be used to harshly limit the practice (news - Y!
TV). Companies such as Packeteer and NetReality have been marketing
such products to schools for months and claim hundreds of clients."

Cheers,

Leon