Re: ENC: Report Software

From: ssuhan@asia1.com
Date: 03/13/02

From: ssuhan@asia1.com
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 02:49:07 +0800
To: magnoj@pta.com.br, "security focus" <security-basics@securityfocus.com>

Hi,

acutally from what you mentioned,

"sites visited, bandwidth used, and would
be very nice if I could set quota, deny or
permit sites, etc."

websense does it all. but it depends on the what
type of proxy server or firewall you link it
with, because different proxy servers and
firewalls may have different features on
websense disabled.

I have used websense before and find that the
reporter software with websense is quite good
for general presentations. But of course
WEBTrends Log Analizer from NetIQ will provide a
better presentation and report. But you have to
pay extra for using the software and the added
trouble of learning and integrating extra
software into your company's systems.

Just my thoughts.

smiles,
ssuhan