Re: Log review on windows machines

From: Frank Heyne (fh@rcs.urz.tu-dresden.de)
Date: 03/08/02

From: "Frank Heyne" <fh@rcs.urz.tu-dresden.de>
To: "Victor Serrano Arias" <VSERRANO@afianzadora.com.mx>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 18:26:31 +0100

On 7 Mar 2002, at 10:24, Victor Serrano Arias wrote:

> Since now, i have to be responsable of the log review on windows
> machines, i am a complete newbie at this

Do not miss the eventlog FAQ at http://www.heysoft.de/

Frank Heyne

Relevant Pages

  • Log review on windows machines
    ... i have to be responsable of the log review on windows ... machines, i am a complete newbie at this, can someone help me with your ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Cryptogram Comment
    ... >> bother me with Windows questions. ... >> machines are broken. ... Just like if you don't know to tune up your car every year then you ... > and Linux and other open OS's make all patches FREE to redistribute. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • What Does It Take to Get a PC With XP?
    ... I won't waste time rehashing the argument over whether Windows Vista ... that virtually every copy of Vista Business or Vista Ultimate Edition ... machines doesn't mean that its employees understand that policy. ...
    (misc.consumers)
  • [Full-Disclosure] RE: M$ - so what should they do?
    ... >isn't a basic windows design piece. ... or getting their machines loaded with adware and spyware ... heart of the problem of machines connected to the Internet, ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: cd recordings vs minidisc recordings
    ... Most of these tend to be Windows or Macs ... where our servers of main machines tend to be Solaris. ... you will end up needing a fan or extra hardware of some other kind. ...
    (uk.rec.audio)