Re: Windows Event Logs

From: Steve (steve@frij.com.au)
Date: 03/06/02

From: "Steve" <steve@frij.com.au>
To: <security-basics@securityfocus.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 10:29:02 +1100

I guess this doesnt answer your question,

but it is definitely possible to look at the logs from another machine,
provided you have access, but you probably already know that so I won't
bother.

The other way is to use a security management tool such as Huntsman (Tier-3)
so you can collect all sorts of logs into one central database.
regards

Karma