RE: Internet Explorer 5.x/6

From: McGee, James (James.McGee@TheAA.com)
Date: 02/20/02

From: "McGee, James" <James.McGee@TheAA.com>
To: 'Rob Weiss' <RWeiss@APPLEVAC.COM>, "Focus-MS (focus-ms@securityfocus.com)" <focus-ms@securityfocus.com>, "Security-Basics (security-basics@securityfocus.com)" <security-basics@securityfocus.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 13:05:03 -0000

I guess you have a router?
Not very tidy, but you could:
Setup ACL lists to block access to the IP addresses of the domains you want
to restrict access to...

The information contained in or attached to this email is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the
intended recipient, you are not authorised to and must not
disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message or any
part of it. It may contain information which is confidential
and/or covered by legal professional or other privilege (or
other rules or laws with similar effect in jurisdictions
outside England and Wales).

The views expressed in this email are not necessarily the
views of Centrica plc, and the company, its directors,
officers or employees make no representation or accept any
liability for its accuracy or completeness unless expressly
stated to the contrary.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Discussion group web part- limiting view or access
    ... >at the team site level. ... >discussion lists each having their own ... >> group web part? ...
  • Re: I Need Your Help Please!!!!!
    ... > cell that list all countries. ... > I want to display another list in the next cell that lists all apples. ... > sheet 1 but more data than sheet 1. ... > network folder and restrict access to the folder that way, ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Setting access control on Distribution lists
    ... restrict access to distribution lists? ... describes a way to control access to "Address Lists" but this only prevents ... unauthorized users to see the membership of the "Address Lists". ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.admin)
  • RE: Deactivating password request after screen lock
    ... as you should know; on lists it's in ... Confidentiality Note: This message is intended for use ... delivering the message to the intended recipient, ... copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. ...
    (Fedora)
  • RE: The Scope and Ownership of fedora-list
    ... product doctrine and thus protected from disclosure. ... distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. ... read messages from the public lists. ...
    (Fedora)