Re: port 1214 on win2K

From: Daniel F. Chief Security Engineer - (danielf@supportteam.net)
Date: 02/19/02

From: "Daniel F. Chief Security Engineer -" <danielf@supportteam.net>
To: ermelir <ermelir@ifrance.com>, SECURITY-BASICS@securityfocus.com
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 12:26:55 -0600

Morphious file sharing runs on port 1214 they may have been looking for it.

--
Chief Security Engineer | Daniel Fairchild danielf@supportteam.net
Unix is like a wigwam -- no Gates, no Windows, and an Apache inside.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: port 1214 on win2K
    ... >I have in my log some attemps to connect on the 1214 port. ... >is it a troyen port? ... It's possible to connect to the program with a web browser on port 1214 and receive a full list of shared files, I know there are a few web sites that do this to allow people the ability to download files without having to share them. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • port 1214 on win2K
    ... I have in my log some attemps to connect on the 1214 port. ... is it a troyen port? ... vos emails depuis un navigateur, en POP3, sur Minitel, sur le WAP... ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • InternetConnect to other port than INTERNET_DEFAULT_HTTP_PORT
    ... I need to connect to a webserver running on an other port than 80. ... But all attemps this far have failled. ... Géry Laeremans ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded.vc)
  • Hacker problem...Takes down apache?
    ... It seems to be doing *something* to break Apache in an attempt ... When connecting to port 80 on the web server with a web browser a "page ... However sockstat still shows httpd listening on port ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: File permissions for a wiki-like site
    ... to a single web server went out with browsers that don't understand ... Actually you can, and often do, have multiple instances of Apache listening on port 80.. ...
    (comp.lang.php)