Re: port 1214 on win2KFrom: Daniel F. Chief Security Engineer - (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Previous message: email@example.com: "Re: SSL Question"
- In reply to: ermelir: "port 1214 on win2K"
- Next in thread: Nobody Special: "Re: port 1214 on win2K"
- Next in thread: Lahoma Lemanski: "Re: Home Networking"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
From: "Daniel F. Chief Security Engineer -" <firstname.lastname@example.org> To: ermelir <email@example.com>, SECURITY-BASICS@securityfocus.com Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 12:26:55 -0600
Morphious file sharing runs on port 1214 they may have been looking for it.
On Sunday 17 February 2002 12:30 pm, ermelir wrote:
> >hi everybody,
> I have in my log some attemps to connect on the 1214 port .
> is it a troyen port?
> is it an application port?
> thanks for your help
-- Chief Security Engineer | Daniel Fairchild firstname.lastname@example.org Unix is like a wigwam -- no Gates, no Windows, and an Apache inside.