Panda Antivirus

From: Michael.Davignon@peoples.com
Date: 02/07/02

To: security-basics@securityfocus.com
From: Michael.Davignon@peoples.com
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 14:05:31 -0500

Has anyone used Panda Security Antivirus software? I'm looking for some
feedbacks and opinions on ease of use, ease of deployment, and enterprise
manageability.

Thanks,

Relevant Pages

  • Moving Reader Pane/Turning off View Groups with ORK
    ... Deployment Solution to deploy our installtion. ... snap the profle to make it usable on the enterprise ... I've even captured the registry changes using ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: Silent Activation Office 2007
    ... If you have a volume license key and volume license media, you can use these as part of your deployment using ... WE need to distribute Office 2007 Enterprise through our Software Delivery ... MS Office System Products MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Enterprise and User security...
    ... Each deployment mechanism completely overwrites the policy of the level being configured, but does not touch other levels. ... Machine for machine Admin games, and Enterprise for corporation Admin. ... > How does the user and enterprise security level get populated throughout the ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • Re: Solaris 10 for Free! - Comments, Reactions and Opinions
    ... >market MS-Windows now owns. ... Since I don't think a serious Enterprise OS ... Expressed in this posting are my opinions. ... to opinions held by my employer, Sun Microsystems. ...
    (comp.unix.programmer)
  • Re: ISA 2004 enterprise deploymentt documentation
    ... under Planning, Deployment and Integration, see the document "Deployment ... Guidelines for ISA Server 2004 Enterprise Edition". ... Please do not send email directly to this alias. ...
    (microsoft.public.isa.enterprise)