Re: AIM

From: Erik Tayler (nine@fallen.org)
Date: 02/05/02

Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 16:53:41 -0500 (EST)
From: Erik Tayler <nine@fallen.org>
To: "d'Ambly, Jeff" <jdambly@monster.com>

try using msgsnarf, it comes with in the dsniff tarball i believe.
it doesn't just log aim conversations, but the following:

<snip>
DESCRIPTION
       msgsnarf records selected messages from AOL Instant Mes
       senger, ICQ 2000, IRC, MSN Messenger, or Yahoo Messenger
       chat sessions.
</snip>

a plus is the ability to utilize regex, and tcpdump filters.

- erik