Snow White Comes again ???

From: JL (jl@vidcrew4u.net)
Date: 01/30/02

Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 21:12:39 -0600
To: security-basics@securityfocus.com
From: JL <jl@vidcrew4u.net>

Tonight I received an old friend in one of my mail boxes, Snow White and
the Seven Dwarfs... the real story.

Anyone else get this old virus on their doorstep?

  In another email box, one that is rarely used except for web mail, I
received the I-worm/bad TransII virus.

Could this be just a random delivery of virus' to my domain, or is this
the deliberate of someone trying to take down the domain/users?

Thanks for any input.

Regards

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Snow White Comes again ???
    ... We're blocking for it so it never made it through, but it was a slight surprise to see it again - multiple times. ... Snow White Comes again ??? ... Tonight I received an old friend in one of my mail boxes, ... Anyone else get this old virus on their doorstep? ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Outlook Express
    ... My sent mail will not delete but my other mail boxes have ... no problems deleting mail from there folders. ... be a virus or setting in Outlook? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Snow White Comes again ???
    ... Our virus software takes ... care of it of course, but I still get the nofications. ... > Tonight I received an old friend in one of my mail boxes, ...
    (Security-Basics)