Re: Encrypted chat for business use

From: Jarod (Jarlin@ifrance.com)
Date: 12/28/01

Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 09:30:30 +0100
From: Jarod <Jarlin@ifrance.com>
To: Rhett Hensley <rhett@pcsinternet.com>

Rhett Hensley a écrit :

> Greets,
> I have recently became in need for encrypted chat in my place of work. I
> have seen a few options such as using pgp plugins to encrypt messages when
> using icq or jabber but I was wondering what some of you would advise. I am
> running a mixed linux/2k network & thanks for the help in advance.
>
> -Rhett

Try Licq ; SSL support if I'm not wrong .
Jarlin l'enchanteur.

  • Re: Encrypted chat for business use
    ... >have seen a few options such as using pgp plugins to encrypt messages when ... >using icq or jabber but I was wondering what some of you would advise. ... Of course, if you're concerned about privacy, ...
    (Security-Basics)