RE: Locking down IIS

From: Robert Clark (rclark@texascellular.com)
Date: 12/26/01

From: "Robert Clark" <rclark@texascellular.com>
To: "'Srecko Jovancevic'" <xxx-x@amadeus.uni-bk.ac.yu>, "'James Kelty'" <jamesk@ashlandagency.com>, <security-basics@securityfocus.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 10:13:07 -0600

Beg pardon? No way to do that? What planet are you living on?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Installing IIS
    ... download the latest patches. ... IIS is part of the OS, so you cannot install ... Should I download the latest IIS version from MS web site ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Re: Windows Server 2K Lockdown
    ... > I am looking for some documentation on locking down W2K, ... > limited to IIS.. ... Any information related to polciy etc would be great ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • RE: Locking down IIS
    ... "whitewash" method of security..."let's pretend there is nothing wrong"! ... They have plenty of information on securing your computer. ... > Subject: Re: Locking down IIS ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Windows Server 2K Lockdown
    ... I am looking for some documentation on locking down W2K, ... to IIS.. ... Any information related to polciy etc would be great as well.. ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • Re: Locking down IIS
    ... You can use the IIS lockdown tool ver 2.01 with Urlscan,you can download it ... and always download the new patches for IIS and win2k from micorsoft.com ... > I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction to books, ...
    (Security-Basics)