Cover

From: marcus (mlandahl@tiscali.se)
Date: 12/18/01

From: marcus <mlandahl@tiscali.se>
To: security-basics@securityfocus.com
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 11:22:51 +0100

I have 2 questions !

If theres a better suited mailing list for either of these plz tell me so !

1: What's the best way of covering your tracks, is it IP spoofing,
wingates(where can I read about how those work?), or telneting through 1000
servers before my destination or what ?

2: What are format string bugs ?

/marcus

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Cover
    ... On Tue, 18 Dec 2001, marcus wrote: ... > If theres a better suited mailing list for either of these plz tell me so! ... Johannes ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • info
    ... whats this critical message that there may be hackers and ... that theres a new download patch to solve it ... Plz let me no ...