Re: Telnet

From: Igor D. Spivak (urbanachiever@attbi.com)
Date: 12/14/01

From: "Igor D. Spivak" <urbanachiever@attbi.com>
To: <comprepsrv@yahoo.com>, <security-basics@securityfocus.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 12:55:32 -0800

no log unless auditing on,

error log on evntvwr.exe

----- Original Message -----
From: <comprepsrv@yahoo.com>
To: <security-basics@securityfocus.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2001 8:41 AM
Subject: Telnet

> On my W2000 Prof workstattion, I found that
> someone had tried to use telnet ( i found it listed
> under run in the start menu). HOw do I check to see
> what activities they were up to? Where is a log?
>
> thanks
> dp

Relevant Pages

  • Telnet Command Line Access
    ... I am an auditor who is just getting versed in auditing from this AS400. ... I am trying to create an automated script for running and delivering ... via telnet at the command line level. ... If I automate the telnet via expect scripts will it ignore the psuedo ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc)
  • Re: Telnet
    ... Is it a bad thing that someone tries to use telnet? ... Dutch Security Information Network: http://www.dsinet.org ...
    (Security-Basics)