Re: privacy software

From: Bloed (bloed@pandora.be)
Date: 12/11/01

Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 13:59:39 +0100
From: Bloed <bloed@pandora.be>
To: lauraisko <lauraisko@earthlink.net>

take a look at www.lavasoftusa.com and download ad-awares last version.

it takes care of my cookies, registry and detects other spy software.

grtz,
bloed

--

Bloed <bloed@pandora.be>

.*. Linux GnuPG key: 0x5A2F5BCB /V\ PGP server: pgp.mit.edu (/ \) ( ) I do like my privacy, and you? ^`~'^

"Linux is like a wigwam - no windows, no gates, apache inside!"

Relevant Pages

  • RE: privacy software
    ... but last I checked Ad-Aware doesn't deal with cookies (at least not ... > - selectively clean urls in the index.dat file ... Linux GnuPG key: 0x5A2F5BCB ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: privacy software
    ... >- selectively clean urls in the index.dat file ... I've been in quest of a way to assign the IE browser cache, cookies, typed ... URLs and history to RAM so they're never written to disk. ... blocking them makes surfing inconvenient, ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Honest answer wanted
    ... > I also know that many cookies are really spyware. ... thus they are not spy software. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • privacy software