Re: bug in ssh2 or secureCRT?

From: Jeff Giuliano (jgiulian@cv.net)
Date: 12/11/01

Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 18:20:45 -0500
From: Jeff Giuliano <jgiulian@cv.net>
To: Liu Wen <ragent@gnuchina.org>

That stops the shell. Try Ctrl-Q to continue.

-Jeff

Liu Wen wrote:

> I am using SecureCRT with SSH in windowsXP, but everytime I press Ctrl-S
> in a session window, it lost response. I have to manually disconnect it
> :(
>
> Cheers
> Liu

Relevant Pages

  • WindwsXP Pro and unwanted Content Advisor
    ... Had to reinstall my WindowsXP Pro to a larger drive and in starting ... the laborious task of re-installing programs (don't ask why I did it ... everytime I go to another link or different web site as I'm having to ... Same with Zone Alarm Pro. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • WindowsXP Pro and Content Advisor
    ... Had to reinstall my WindowsXP Pro to a larger drive and in starting ... the laborious task of re-installing programs (don't ask why I did it ... everytime I go to another link or different web site as I'm having to ... Same with Zone Alarm Pro. ...
    (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)
  • Re: WindowsXP Pro and Content Advisor
    ... Bob ... >everytime I go to another link or different web site as I'm having to ... >caused by WindowsXP itself. ... Same with Zone Alarm Pro. ...
    (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)
  • Re: WindowsXP Pro and Content Advisor
    ... I apologize for putting this on the SUS site even tho' I am using an ... The message was intended for the WindowsXP newsgroup. ... >everytime I go to another link or different web site as I'm having to ... Same with Zone Alarm Pro. ...
    (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)
  • Re: [Fedora] Re: Remote Desktop on FC8
    ... Ashley M. Kirchner wrote: ... If you want to say that WindowsXP has "X" running on them, ... And running X over SSH does not get me the native desktop, ... The same goes for the 'local' machine running XP, cygwin gives you that capability even on XP. ...
    (Fedora)