RE: List of dos apps? (was svchost.exe)

From: Francois Pepin (fpepin@cs.mcgill.ca)
Date: 12/03/01

From: "Francois Pepin" <fpepin@cs.mcgill.ca>
To: "'leon'" <leon@inyc.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 23:36:05 -0500

For XP (pro): If you know what you're doing, look at the executables
into windows/system32. That's where they mostly are (not sure if others
are scattered all around though). I don't know if it's reasonable to
expect that it has everything W2k has (see below) factoring the
modifications they made there (which can be accessed in the help files).
Couldn't find a list of all commands in the help file.

For W2K: Go into the help files in the reference, they're all there with
explanations of what they do.

François

From: "leon" <leon@inyc.com>